I've never actually been on a date with a guy. Should I be worried about this?

I've never actually been on a date with a guy. I never thought this was a huge deal, things happens at different times for everyone, but I recently realized that it might be because of what I look like. I don't think I'm ugly or anything like that. I've been told by many people that I look like a doll and am still mistaken for a middle schooler if I don't put makeup on. I'm barely five feet tall, I have extremely curly dark hair, and my skin looks like it's barely seen the light of day. I've been told I basically have the coloring of Snow White, so I can understand why some people think I look like a doll or a little kid. I'm just afraid that that's the reason why guys have never shown a huge interest in me… This might sound ridiculous, but should I be worried about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. Thinking the "time will come" is foolishly naive. Things don't just happen. If you want them to happen you have to make them happen. So many women get caught up on being "swept off their feet" , at the right time but the truth is most women will keep waiting for it to happen. If you have interest in a guy then show it. "Feminism has failed us"

Most Helpful Girl

• trust me, I hadn't gone on a GOOD date till I was 19. dating before that was so not worth it. so, I guess your time starts now :)

What Guys Said 3

• How old are u?

• Don't worry someone will come just keep doing your own thing and maybe go out more.

• Not at all. The time will come. If you want to be asked out you should throw you self a bit out there. I don't mean whoring yourself out, just be more social etc and smile. But you really shouldn't be worried

What Girls Said 0