How do you escape the friend zone?

Your friend only sees you as a friend, but you want to be more than friends.. what would you do? Just a question I've always wondered just in case haha

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Punch him in the nuts. He'll stop wanting to be your friend pretty quick then.

Or you could just appreciate friendship for the precious thing that it is rather than seeing it as somehow being shortchanged.

• You can't. Woman knows within 5 mins whether she wants to fuck you or not. Friend zone is just another way a woman can pass on the boyfriend duties (except sex) to men, and get you doing stuff for her without her doing anything for you but allowing you to be in her presence and not act like a stuck up bitch when you are around her.

• The friendzone is then ultimate cesspool of "Not Going Anywhere." Once you're there, there's no getting out.

• In my experience, you cannot escape the "Friend Zone." After a woman puts me in that category, I don't waste any more time on her, at least romantically. She might make a good wingwoman at a club, though.

• Ignore them...

• Okay this is a question more for a guy to ask a woman. Because once we get put in the friend zone we never leave. But when a woman is in the friend zone, all you have to do is kiss him passionately and you'll be more. Unless he's gay.

What Girls Said 1

• Say "Do you want to go on a date sometime as more than friends?" If they say yes that's great! And if they say no you still have a good friend. Win-win.