Are you okay with going on a date with a friends 'crush'?

I went on a few dates with a guy a few months ago (didn't have sex with him only kissed) but I didn't feel a 'connection'. I still see him around and he still is intressted in me but I'm very intrested in a good friend of him. I don't know if guys are ok with that?

Most Helpful Girl

• nah id find that kinda awkward... like it'll b at the back of my mind so id just avoid that. kinda like forbidden territory. not that i care. knowing someone likes or is liked by someone else does this weird thing to me that makes me no longer have an interest in them.

What Guys Said 2

• Lol that's called blueballed and no we are not okay with it but then again we appreciate the honestly and would get over the awkwardness pretty quick

• Yeah I'm ok, because obviously me and my friend can't be dating the same person. If she chose to date me, that means she doesn't really like my friend who has a crush on her.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope I wouldn't do that

• No, I wouldn't. I would never date a guy my friends are interested in. That's just.. feels wrong.