Do you like being called by a "pet name"?

Bae, honey, sweetie, or a nickname are pet names. Do you like being called by one, or do you prefer being called by your real name? Is it more appealing that your boyfriend/girlfriend has a pet name for you or less?

• Yes, it is a turn on.
  • No, it makes him/her seem not interested.
  • I'd prefer to be called by my real name.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• My wife always uses pet names for me, so did all my exes, wouldn't say it was a 'turn on' but it is nice, kinda their way of being possessive and letting the world know you're theirs.

Now bedroom nicknames are a different matter, some of those turned me on a lot, not to mention being a nice ego boost, lol

• Yeah haha. My boyfriend calls me "little mama". I don't know how I feel about that, haha

• In the bedroom? That's a strange one. I call my wife 'minx' in bed. She likes that because it usually means she's about to get a spanking. Sorry, probably more information than you needed!

• No just regularly lol

• Yes i like to use pet names and i like to be called pet names
    it's very cute i like Babe, Baby, Baby cakes, Sweet cheese

• Yes, I love it but I will give that chance only one person for sure.

What Girls Said 1