Is it weird if I am turned off by cute things or shy girls?

I am a guy and lately I have noticed that cute things that girls seem to do annoy me a lot. Like posting cute cats, dogs and stuff like that. Or pretending to need me to save her. This stuff just annoys me a lot and it makes me lose interest in her.

Or if a girl is shy, it really annoys me now. At first it was fun but when you see 100 girls doing the same thing it becomes boring and more of an obstacle in the relationship. I like a girl that speaks her mind and doesn't do any of the shy stuff.

Now I have little patience for stuff like this, well I have a fulltime job and I do not want to spend more time fixing a girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• not weird its just not your thing

What Girls Said 1

• I am curious as to why you would consider it weird?

You like what you like. You prefer what you prefer. That's good. Why bother pretend to be someone you're not? It's pointless especially where love and romance are concerned.

What Guys Said 7

• i feel u bro... hahahha i prefer loud girls basically... not shy!

• Not weird at all, I'm turned off by shy girls too.

• I like cute girls. But for shy, ya if she is very, very shy it is a turn-off absolutely. But lots of girls are average shy, and that's ok.

• The girls I dated, I feel like I had to pull every word out of them :(. They were also insecure, needy and immature.

• Definitely not a good combo.

Ya I think targeting the athletic girls and self-reliant girls (with jobs, career ambitions, actually study in college etc) is a good strategy. It's worked out for me at least.

• Fixing girl is a bad idea loving mean loving the way she is so it completely wrong but you don't like shy girl ( most of the guys likes) then go for girls who dominate you.

• No , u r not the only 1 !

• Shy girls suck, it's like pulling teeth talking to them on dates.

• You like what you like.