He said it was going good, so why hasn't he texted?

I have been seeing this guy for about 2 months and on Saturday he said that he liked the way things are going between us. Its now Thursday, and I haven't gotten a text or phone call from him. I have really been over thinking it all, and now I don't know what to actaully think! Why hasn't he contacted me?

I haven't slept with him, only kissed a little. today is his birthday, so do you think he's just waiting to see if I remember it?

Ahhh please help me out!

Most Helpful Guy

• his birtday call him and wish him happy birth day. I don't know why he hasn't text or called you yet. maybe he's waiting to hear from you first. 2 Months huh I think on sat he was expecting sex, but that would be on you. only my oppinion, lets see what others have to say.

What Guys Said 3

• On Saturday, he tells you that things are going well.

Six days later, he hasn't called you.

He's

Just

Not

That

In

To

You.

My guess is that he was doing a thing called "lying" so that he wouldn't have to deliver bad news to your face.

My other guess is that he told you things were going well after _you_ asked. He felt on the spot and whipped out a whopper of a lie, then disappeared.

Read the book, an underline everything else that this guy has done, and your eyes shall be opened.

• You shouldve banged him. That's all we want to use you for.

And his birthday today, you should go bang him.

Wait its my buddies birthday too.. is his initals R.P by chance?

I gotta ask him now

• probablly so unless he's trying not to look desperate.

What Girls Said 0