Would girls ever date a guy who was Republican/Conservative?

I am a republican but I feel like I am one of the few. would a girl ever like a guy like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm on the far left politically. and I'm not opposed to dating a conservative guy, but I think there would be a lot tension that I could definitely live without. so I think I'll avoid dating someone on the opposite side of the left/right spectrum. but if I really click with republican, I'll try my best not to hold his politics against him...it would be really hard though.

What Girls Said 2

• not if I knew of his views.

well maybe it depends how far on the right he is. I have some conservative views, but if he is one of those gun-toting rush limbaugh listening people who seem to think their way of life is the best and people who look like them are all scary or less than human, no thanks

• I am a Republican myself...so there would be no problem here...

What Guys Said 2

• Nationwide, 48% of men voted for John McCain in the 2008 election, compared to 49% for barack Obama. link Clearly, you're not alone.

• Whoa, trust me, your not the only Republican. There are just as many conservatives, if not more, than democrats.