What's the best thing to do/best place to go on a first date?

I've never been on a date before, and I'm just curious to see where guys like to go, and what they like to do. I appreciate any opinions :)

What Guys Said 1

• First date for me is always going for a drink in a public place. This is because we are still getting to know each other, and it can go as long or as short as we want.

Basically we have conversation, and sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. If it's good we'll go for a short walk and I'll go to kiss you. The entire time up to the kiss would be around 40min - 1hr. We make out, arrange to meet again and separate. If it's bad we say "nice to meet you" and never talk again.

That's just me though. What do other guys think?

• Sounds good :) Thanks!

What Girls Said 1

• A casual, fun restaurant for me. :) Like the guy said, you want somewhere where you can talk and get to know one another.

• Sure - I wouldn't go the resturant though because the conversation mayn't go too well. If it doesn't we'll be stuck with each other until all the food is cooked and has been eaten.

Been there? :D

• Nope :) I've only had good dates at restaurants, which is why I'm fond of them - bad dates at concerts (talk about being stuck with someone haha).

• Good point - maybe if that concert guy had food in his mouth he wouldn't talk so much :D