Kissing co-worker in front of me

Hey so I arranged a date with this guy I like from work at our office party last week. He has flirted with me a lot since we started working together six months ago but as we were both in relationships nothing happened. We are both newly single for nearly two months. At the office party I asked him out and he said yes and he said a lot of complimentary things to me and seemed excited about us going out together. Then a few hours later he kissed one of my co-workers. She has chased him for the past few months and he has never seemed interested. I don't understand any of this as it's not like him - he is quite serious and dependable. I really like him - but if he kissed someone else in front of me he can't be that interested, even if he was drunk.

Most Helpful Girl

• He seems like a player to me. Obviously I don't know this guy personally, but after he has assured you that he wanted to go out with you, he goes and kisses another girl? I mean, first I would ask myself if he's really worth it, because a guy can be extremely attractive, but once he seems like a player, or if he seems full of himself, then that's an immediate turn off.

But if you think he is worth going after, then I think you be upgly think that you should ask him face to face, because it seems like he is the only one that would know the reason why he decided to do that.

If you are afraid of causing conflict, then then make a joke, about it, a joke that he can get the message that you are trying to send. Like: Oh you know who I think would make a great couple? You and "Sally" because I saw you guys kissing the other day"

But, as I said before, I think the best way to find out why he did that, is to ask him straight forward. Without playing any games, or reading between the lines.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, it does mean you can't trust him. However, he was drunk and people do stupid things when drunk. Also, he may have forgotten his date with you whilst drink. New information tends to get forgotten when drunk.

I have had girl friends who have kissed their other girl friends when drunk. They are definitely not bi or lesbian. Its was simply a drunk thing. You do what seems like a good idea at the time.

I would just put it down as a "mark against him" in your own head and observe his behaviours further. At this stage, it could just be "horse play" as they say. Something you do when your drunk you really regret the next day.

• I must agree with you. It's poor way to begin something with by kissing another girl in front of you. It doesn't go well towards sincerity.

• I hate to say it, but I agree with you, be sure you stay very alert around him, he might be playing the field.

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like he is too newly single and sowing his wild oats. Overall I wouldn't want to date someone who had kissed another girl in front of me after we had made plans. Of course, you were the one asking him out and though there is nothing wrong with that it doesn't really give you the chance to see how interested a guy is in you. A guy who is really interested would be asking you out before you had the chance to ask him, typically. He also wouldn't be kissing someone else in front of you the same night.

I don't think he is bad, but he isn't doing the kind of things I would want in a guy.

• I think that should be a huge strike against him. Maybe I'm a little harsh but I wouldn't give him another chance. I can only imagine how you feel, that is really disrespectful and embarrassing. Alcohol isn't an excuse, it gives people an excuse to do what they wanted to but it doesn't let them off the hook. Notice how he didn't kiss a guy when he was drunk lol. He is not worth pursuing any further, I would make that our last date ever and move on.