How can I get my girlfriend to kiss me more.

She used to do it all the time and I rarely did. Now I'm finding myself kissing majority of the time. I rarely get any kisses now. What could I do to get more attention that way. I miss the attention.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a couple suggestions.

One, ask her to kiss your more, or ask her why she doesn't kiss you as much. She might not realize what she's doing.

If you prefer a mostly non-verbal method- do a bit of flirting with her...Go up to her like you're going to kiss her, but don't. Instead continue flirting with her and looking into her eyes, then looking at her lips, and hold your gaze on her lips long enough for her to notice it. Keep doing that for a few minutes and see if she doesn't respond by kissing you. If she doesn't kiss you, then kiss her back playfully and tell her, "I love it when you kiss me". Leave it at that. A positive message goes a lot deeper than a negative one.

What Girls Said 3

• I have a couple suggestions.

If you prefer a non-verbal method- do a bit of flirting with her...Go up to her like you're going to kiss her, but don't. Instead continue flirting with her and looking into her eyes, then looking at her lips, and hold your gaze on her lips long enough for her to notice it. Keep doing that for a few minutes and see if she doesn't respond by kissing you. If she doesn't kiss you, then kiss her back playfully and tell her, "I love it when you kiss me". Leave it at that. A positive message goes a lot deeper than a negative one.

• well if she is acting different then maybe she has somthing going on in her life. so just give it time and ask her if she is ok and try to sneakly bring it up in a conversation

• talk to her about getting more attention. show her more affection.

What Guys Said 2

• This is a GREAT question, and it something I was also very confused with in a past relationship. Here's answer that took me years to understand.

It comes down to your POWER.

Read More Here: link and here link and here link

What I'm NOT talking about is having power OVER your partner, I'm simply saying that you must have rebuild your POWER.

In every relationship there is someone who's more invested then the other. The one who's less invested is less interested. It's that simple.

If she's not kissing or showing as much attention as she once did, then you've become more invested then she has. Your goal now is to lower your investment and raise hers.

How? By rebuilding her ATTRACTION.

Go online and read about SEDUCTION and ATTRACTION.

Then realize that this is something you did when you first started dating, but have neglected to continue. This is about flirting with her, teasing her, and helping her to realize that you have other options - women love a man who can go out and get another women if he had to. This is all part of your value.

Right now you're in RAPPORT - this is about connection, love, giving, and sameness. If you want your sex life to rebound, then you need to stop RAPPORT and start ATTRACTION.

Stop trying to connect... you've both done this, and start being playful and fun again.

You can't convince her to like you more, especially with logic, so don't bother "talking" to her about this. Simply start BEING your awesome self again.

Remember - it's not about what you're doing or saying, it's about who you're BEING.

Be fun, be sincere, be challenging, be tense sometimes, be surprising, and be mysterious.

Surprise her with "Dinner out next Wednesday" but don't tell her where it is. But do suggest what she should wear, "Wear those hot jeans of yours that I like so much, and a fun T-shirt." Then take her for dinner and have a fun time. Learn playful games (Google fun dating games if you must).

We all "lean" into each other when in relation with each other. The one with the most POWER will often dictate this lean. Try this: Start using your body language to lean away from her, all the time. Notice how she'll start leaning into you to fill that space. This is the same thing emotionally.

If you're being needy, that's like leaning into her. And Visa Versa. Stop being needy, and she'll start leaning into you again... for hugs, kisses, and love.

~ Robby

My Blog: link

• Tell her you like her kisses, or when she kisses you a certain way you get butterflies (only tell her the truth).

She will start to kiss you more because she understands it's not just "to-do-it" but instead because you feel great kissing her.

Try to reciprocate the feeling =)