Is he just a flirt?

When we're physically together, we always have a great time; laugh, have fun, flirt with each other - But right now we're labeled as "just friends" and so we haven't kissed or held hands, yet. But when we're not physically with each other, I feel like he tries to pull away from me! Like calling or texting wise.. I have no clue if my feelings for him are mutual..

There was one weekend where I didn't know what was wrong with him, we were supposed to hang out (we made plans to), and when I would call him or text him, he wouldn't reply! His phone wasn't turned off, or it'd go straight to voice mail. I felt like the most annoying person that weekend, because I kept texting him wondering what was going on.

Finally, that Monday, he texted me saying that he was sorry he freaked out, because my friend told him that I said we were talking.

... That's definitely proof that he just wants to strictly be friends, right? Well, I never told my friend that - and he believed me, which was good.

I just don't know what to do! I feel like I always want to hang out with him, be around him..

What Guys Said 1

• id just remain as distant friends. it sounds like this could possibly hurt you

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, it sounds like he might consider you to be just a friend and that he doesn't want anything more. I guess you have two choices: keep hanging around him but be relaxed about it and forget anything will ever happen with him, or stop hanging around him and forget anything will ever happen with him. It will be hard at first, but eventually you'll feel happier that you did.