She has a boyfriend so I haven't made it clear that I like her.

Hey, A friend of mine wants to set me up with one of her friends. I'm single and am interested in meeting new people and not scared of a relationship, but I still have a massive crush on my friend who is setting me up...

She has a boyfriend so I haven't made it clear that I like her and don't intend on overtly doing so unless she becomes single. Is it right to date her friend for a while even though I still have feelings for her? and would this hurt any future chances I have with this girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her you have someone you are interested in, but they aren't single. Tell your friend that you aren't interested in dating this other girl. She doesn't need to know who, or why.

=) P.s. You sound like a really nice guy because of the questions you asked here.

• I feel like I should have the best answer because no one has answered and the advice I gave was from the heart. If you feel the same way, next to my picture is a box for "best answer" if you check it, I'll know you agree

• My pleasure. Hey thanks for the award =) I appreciate the quit response time.

• *quick* ... I type too fast with keyboards, sorry lol

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• If it were me, I would probably take her up on the offer, but it really depends on your situation. If this girl that you have a crush on really means a lot to you and you think you have a legitimate chance with her if she didn't have a boyfriend then maybe you shouldn't date her friend. The thing is, you would be taking a chance by waiting because you don't know if/when she is going to break up with her boyfriend and you don't know if she will be interested. If you date her friend you have a guaranteed date and you might end up really liking her.