Is it a sign that he likes me?

this is probably a really stupid question, but I really would appreciate your answers, there's a guy that I suppose you could say I'm kind of seeing, I met him during the summer, we spent a few days together last week and we kissed and said goodbye and he walked away, but then he came back and kissed me again,is that a sign that he might really like me?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a pretty good chance that he is very interesting. In situations like these, however, its best to have the actions AND words because on one hand, he could really like you, and on the other hand, he may have just liked how the kiss felt and wanted another one. If you let him know that you enjoyed the kiss just as much as he did, he may just go ahead and make it official. Just don't jump to conclusions; keep things the same so there isn't any pressure on either one of you.

What Guys Said 2

• "but then he came back and kissed me again"

Yes, he is attracted to you.

• Absolutely. He put a lot of thought into coming back for the second kiss. Congratulations.

What Girls Said 3

• yes he totally likes you :)

• yeah... that would be a pretty good sign... :)

• yyeeeaaahhh.