Do dating sites work for non-white men?

If you're not white, are you happy with the matches you get on dating sites?
I'm Asian, athletic, good-looking, have high paying job, enjoy music, sports, outdoor activities and cooking.
Yet, women don't reply to me, nor do they hit me up.
I'm not going for just the hottest women out there..just anyone really. I get rejected by all and sundry.
I'm like wtf do women want??!

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not try to go to singles parties and meet people there. There are plenty that take place and they're jam packed with single women. I personally am not a fan of dating websites since I think that it takes away from the genuineness of physical contact.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Reportedly they do. Blackpeoplemeet has a high success rate. You can try Meet. com or Eharmony.

Some guy suggested singles mixers which are a VERY good way to meet people that you're interested in. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. nothing works for non white men. they have everything. everything comes easy to them. they never have any problems in life, especially.. not with women. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • If non white men (save Hispanic) are looking to date outside their race, dating sites aren't probably the way to go. Women often have preconceived notions about non white men either through personal experience or the media, maybe both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have always assumed Asian men were into their own or white women.
    So I usually don't bother contacting them.

0|1
    1|0
    • Yeh? WHat if they contact you first?

• Then I would answer.
      I think some Asians are cute

What Guys Said 4

• I've been on a couple dating sites for at least 3 months now and if you aren't hot or a decent or better looking white guy its going to be very tough girls will flake out on you even if they give you their number and etc. the only sure thing on dating sites for normal guys is fat girls but most guys like myself dont really fancy them.

0|0
    0|0
  • @ihav2fart doesn't need dating sites.
    @ihav2fart doesn't get insecure like you.
    @ihav2fart knows what women want.
    @ihav2fart is a guru, perhaps he should mentor you.
    @ihav2fart did I mention you enough yet? XD

0|0
    0|0
    • Ihav2fart is life!

• Show All
    • Lol he's the Asian-persuAsian, don't hate @Asker. @ihav2fart

• Just giving you some privacy homie. "You'll be fine" ;)

• you'll be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they do... all day... every day!

0|0
    0|0