Girls, would you date a man who had no job or car?

He is not a student or in school.

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Does he at least have a job? If not I would look else were.

What Girls Said 15

• No... It's a turn off, not with the Car deal anyway, but just with the idea that he is Not 'Working' and probably isn't Trying or could be relying on someone else, which many times end up to be the case.

• I dated a guy like this once. He wasn't ever planning on going to college, and he couldn't find work. He didn't like to drive, so no car. He was a nice guy, but it ended up not working out because he had no ambition and just slept in until 4pm and played video games if I wasn't around. So, I don't think I ever would again.

• I've dated a guy who had no car, no cell phone and no real, steady job.

He was a musician.

I'm talking to him again now.

He still has no car. He is looking for a day job. He has a cell phone lol

• Well what's the situation? Is he looking for a job? Was he laid off? Like if he was actively trying to find work than maybe. The car thing isn't a big deal for me because I don't drive so.

• Not a chance.

• If he is in his mid 20's. And still doesn't work... Then, hell no. I wouldn't date him. cause He has no ambition, which makes him unattractive.

• No. I did once in high school because dating an old guy was seen as "hot". But no.

• I'm leaning towards no but it depends on their situation.

• No we aren't compatible

• Well if they are just lazy and don't want to get a job then no I wouldn't date them.

• No I wouldn't

• Maybe. You never know!

• No car is fine but no job or school... next

• maybe it depends if he is motivated in getting a job.

• Probably not. I think more than anything for me because this points to a lack of ambition. But it would depend on his circumstances. For example, if he is a student, he may not have a need for a car.