Guys, would you date a woman that you didn't find physically attractive if she had a really good personality and was nice?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• No and anyone who does is pretentious in my opinion. She doesn't need to look like a video vixen, but she still needs to attract me physically. When I look at her or touch her it must make me smile. i never want to ever have to say to someone that my girl doesn't look good, but her heart and personality make up for it. Everyone deserves their partner to look at them with love and LUST. http://i.imgur.com/CgtszMX.gifv I pray to God that im never in a relationship where I or my girl dont physically find the other attractive

What Guys Said 11

• *I* need to have some physical attraction to her... the opinions of others don't matter.

She doesn't have to be a 9 or a 10, but I'd date anywhere 4 and above if we connect well. I've learned very early that looks on a "mass appeal" level are overrated... and that the deep emotional connections matters a lot more.

I have known and been around some very good looking women of all ethnicities in college, and let me tell you... none of them deserved to be sucked up to and worshipped the way I've seen some guys do.

• I have to be somewhat attracted to her. She doesn't have to be drop dead gorgeous, but it could be something as simple as having a pretty smile or gorgeous eyes. I'd date a 5 if she had a great personality and was nice. Especially if she has a sense of humor and doesn't get mad at me easily. I guess I have a bit of an unusual sense of humor, or what I say ends up coming out the wrong way and leaves the girl mad at me. If she realizes that I don't ever mean to hurt a persons feelings then that goes a long way.

• No, I need some sort of physical attraction. I'm not asking for perfection, just something that when I see her pleases my eyes.

• It depends on how long I've known her. Seeing as I know she has a great personality, time has probably shifted in her favor, unless she's totally deformed beyond all recognition.

• Yeah definitely looks aren't all that.

• Sometimes looks grow on you. Sometimes they don't.

• Probably not.

• I don't need her to be a supermodel or anything but I do think that there has to be some physical attraction to have a healthy relationship

• There has to be physical attraction.

• i would if i do not want to have sex with her, but i want to have sex.

• Yes, as long as she was honest in loving me. I'd give my love in return.