How would you feel if the guy or girl you thought was into you, you found out was into someone else?

just happened to me, feeling pretty shitty.

i shouldve known better

Most Helpful Girl

• Depending how Long I was feeling about him or what our situation was at the time, either Disappointed, heart broken, even humiliated, but no matter what, I certainly would Not be sitting around nor moping for very long, jmmmfi.
    Pick yourself up here, dear, move on from this and from this 'Girl.' There are plenty more fish in the sea, this one was Not the catch of the day and let it be a lesson in life and in love that some girls can turn out to be the... worm of the day in their own way.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 5

• It's a bummer, it is. Best thing is to let yourself be bummed for a day or two, get a drink and dumbass movie and a friend and throw yourself a pity party and then... move on. Pointedly work on not letting it get you down. It's really easy to keep back sliding into 'poor me' and that doesn't do anyone any favors. In the end, it isn't your interest's fault they aren't into you, it isn't the person who got their attention, it's just a shit situation that you came out on bottom. It happens.

• Happened multiple times but I just thought "Too bad." and continued life. They are free to like who ever they like and if they're happy I'm happy. That's my philosophy.

• keep my head high they weren't worth my time anyway.

• Been there. Actually currently there.

Go out, have fun

• Going through it now myself. Feels terrible.

What Guys Said 0