My ex gf still has feelings for me but she can't get over our past?

We just had sex lcouple of days ago. Her parents don't let her be with me but I feel she's old enough (21) to change that. She won't take me back and j donf know what to do. I don't want to date because I feel like I'm the bad guy for moving on. How can she forget? Will time help?

What Girls Said 1

• Time won't help. Girls are weird. We cling to the past way too much and never get over it unless we truly force ourselves. It took me 3 years to get over the fact that my boyfriend cheated on me a week into our relationship. She isn't going to get over it. Not that soon anyways. Maybe years down the road but not anytime soon.

• thats a long time. How can I at least stay friends just in case anything happens in the future?

• We have talk but she seems to blame me for everything

• That's typical. All girls are like that. Seems to me like she is completely torn up about the way you two were. Clearly she isn't over it which can mean you still have a chance. I'd fight for her. Prove to her things could be different. Show her how much she means to you.

What Guys Said 1

• basically how long it's been since u broke up?