Can a bi curious girl have feelings for a girl, or is that just bisexual and lesbian?

Me and my friend have been into each other, we're gonna talk about our feelings and things next time we see each other. Someone said she might be bi curious but for some reason that doesn't feel right. So if it can't make sense for her to be bi curious, then that's thrown out the window. I also dont think I know much about that identity.

Most Helpful Girl

• Bi-curious means exactly that curious. Bisexual (I am bisexual mind you with a very high preference to females although I am with a male) is when you are physically and/or emotionally attracted (you don't have to be both) to both genders (most bisexual people have a preference). So it sounds like that if she has genuine feelings for you then she might be bisexual or a lesbian. Bi-curious is more like having a desire to experiment while still saying you are heterosexual typically. In the end you just need to figure out what you feel comfortable identifying yourself as. I am personally a little confused because I have such a big preference to women that I would almost say I am a lesbian but I really love my boyfriend. I have never been with a girl though so who knows! It is really all a confusing mess. Really though it doesn't matter what you identify as as long as you are with someone you care about. Hope this helped... sorry for all the brackets haha.

What Guys Said 2

• CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT!!!

cdn.iwastesomuchtime.com/882012003148dfdsf.jpeg

But do as you wish.

• What the heck?

• It's a joke. Just be happy!

• Haha I wasn't sure if that was supposed to be a metaphor or what. I do feel happy and good about our situation! I so can't wait!

• bi curious means you are curious about sex or relations of sex with another person of the same sex. I feel that once you've had sex and you have had sex with someone of the opposite sex that makes you bi-sexual, even if it only happens once.

• It's just curiosity and no feelings or anything else?

• it's just curiosity if you only talk and don't act on it to me

• Her saying things but not doing any actions? Well, she's flirted with me, every time I see her she buys me a drink. She's flirted in person and through messaging.. does that say anything? Words vs actions

What Girls Said 5

• Bi-curious means that you are questioning your sexuality of whether you are attracted to both men and women or the opposite sex of your gender. That's why it's called bi-curious. Bi = 2. So yes if you are bi-curious then yes, there is a possibility that you could have a crush on someone of the same sex as you.

• Ooh ok. I wasn't sure if there was a difference between bi curious and bisexual. I just knew of straight, bi and lesbian.

• *straight, bisexual and lesbian

• everyone in this generation is pretty curious I would practice on one of your girlfriend see how that feels and continue

• honestly I've been in the queer scene for like 6 years I have never in my life met someone who is like 'yeah I'm bicurious' lmao. I have only ever heard other people say it about someone, you know... I think its something het people say when they can't deal with someone being queer :P or what you say on your craigslist personal, or something. I wouldn't worry too much. It sounds like she's into you.

• Ooh. So I don't even need to think about bi curious. I also think that bi curious is less known and talked about. Because I just knew of straight, bi and lesbian. Then someone said maybe bi curious and I didn't know anything about that. And thank you.

• Yeah more or less. Some asexuals can have romantic relationships though just w/out sexual relationships, etc.

• Oh wow. There is more of a variety than I thought. I don't know why I just knew of straight, bisexual and lesbian if those aren't it

• A bicurious girl can have feelings for a girl. It's natural to be curious. It all depends on how far the feelings are going.
    I came upon the conclusion that I'm purely bi CURIOUS, by thinking of my future. I see myself with a guy, a husband. I see myself with kids.
    Maybe try that?

• yea.. she's bi.

• Feelings is what makes bi curious and bisexual different? Bi curious gets thrown out the window?

• If it were to go from bi curious to bisexual?

• yes.