Where to practice driving with an instructor?

I finished driving school already. Guess what? 20 hours lectures and ony 5 hours behind-the-wheel which is not enough pratical for me. I need somewhere that will teach me behind-the-wheel practice ONLY to prepare for the driving test. Where can I find such place? I can only find places where there are more lectures than practices and I don't need anymore lecture... Please help!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• Parking lot late at night or on an off day. Like a big high school during a break.

• But I need a person with a license more than 5 years to sit next to me and I can't find one!

• I'm the oldest siblings, I'm here all alone by myself my parents and relatives live oversea... None of my friends is old enough to sit with me...

• Well, in that fancy lexicon we have in the real world, we'd say "You are SOL."

What Girls Said 2

• Out on the street is the best place to get the practice you need for the test, because most places do the test on the regular roads.

• No friends or family who drive? You may be able to continue taking lessons with an instructor although that might be costly.

• My family lives oversea. None of my friends have their license for more than 5 years. I don't know where to find an instructor. All the driving school I searched was 20+ hours lecture and only a few our of actual practice... :(

• Usually in morning on weekends is a good time to drive since there aren't many cars. I do my practices during those tines in quiet small neighborhoods