Well I stop getting friendzoned if I just ask out black girls?

Like, if I never again speak to another white girl, ever, will my chances of rejection go down?

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll run into the same problem. All girls, regardless of ethnic groups, have different tastes in guys.

You need to cast a wide net, bro.

Don't just limit your options to one ethnic group at a time. Shoot for many different types of girls. :-D

P. S. I'm a black guy

• I know, I think we talked on some of my old racial rants, but, it's 1 am now, I can't think straight, and it seems I've hit that time of day where I go on suicidal rants before I knock myself out and fall asleep.

What Girls Said 2

• Why not just date black women?
    Why are we not good enough?
    Why are we apart of your so called plot to lure white women?
    Why are we you're back up plan?
    You are a fucking self hater

• You got it panged, lady, a regular Sherlock you are, that's it, congrats, want a cookie?

• So you think black women are 'easy' and so they won't turn you down as much as white women do? Please clarify before I give an answer

• I'm black, I see the error of my ways, I thought I could subvert the laws of nature and was proven wrong.

• I go to an all boys school, and I know one girl, but she's a slut and personally ruined any chance she ever had with me, and that was her own doing.

• I changed it, happy, now I'll commit suicide to never be rejected.

What Guys Said 5

• The chances of rejection does not depend on the race of the girl. You're horribly wrong if you assume that girls of a particular race would never friendzone you.

• But I'm black

• So I should just kill myself?

• No you shouldn't kill yourself. You should just stop basing your happiness and fulfillment on girls' acceptance of you.

• Do you think black girls are not tough? I dont think so. They are also harder.

• I've had an easier time dating black girls, and when I do they tend to be more 'passionate' and into me. Not saying they're easier but maybe feel more comfortable being with someone of the same race?

• The Friend Zone exists across racial and ethnic lines. Women of all shades and belief systems have a key to lock you away into that frightful place.

• Yeah, but I'm black, you see.

• It doesn't matter bro. You know what keeps you out the friend zone?

Stating your intentions as soon as you meet her. If she rejects, then good.. you didn't waste your time chasing a girl that had no intimate interest in the first place. But if she does approve, then you have something to look forward to. Guys get friend zoned because they try to "beat around the bush" and hope that by "being around' the girl will miraculously figure it out... and I can tell you from experience, THEY won't.

• White girls only want big black good looking men