Guys, those of you who are over 6 ft, would you date a petite girl?

A short girl who is 5'4 ft?

those of you who are over 6 ft, would you date a petite girl?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• My mum is 5' 1" and so is my sister. With shoes on, my dad was a fraction over 6'. Dad used to be able to lift mum off her feet to kiss her at his level. The difference in height was never a problem for them. They just wouldn't let it be a problem. Additionally, I think 5' 4" is a nice height for a lady. I'm still 2" short of what my dad was, but I'm still growing. If I ever reach 6', I would have no hesitation in dating a girl of any height. There are things much more important than height.

• Thank you so much for MHO. I really do hope I put your mind at rest. I actually got my mum to help measure me and I'm just about 5' 10 1/2" ! So I'm heading towards 6'!!
      Take care and stay safe!

• Thanks for sharing ^_^

• Most welcome!!

What Guys Said 14

• I am around 5'10" to 5'11", but can I answer? My principle is the girl is not so tall that I have to jump to kiss her nor too short that I have to squat to kiss her.

• most do lol.

• Sure, I had several girlfriends 5'2" or thereabouts. Also had a couple my height, though, over 6'

• I'd consider it, sure.

• As a naive answer, no. I hate not being able to hug people, it's hard to hear short people talk or be heard, and being physically close does have a psychological effect for me. Pretty much in any way I think about it, shortness in general is just bad news.

• That's ideal lol I'm 6'2 and 5'4 seems perfect ^.^

• No. Short girls are just insecure when they do that, go after guys your own height, they'd appreciate it more.

• You sound ignorant to the question shut up

• I agree! Well said, Richthehomie!!

• Actually, I'm empathetic to my comrades who may be short in height. It's irritating to them when girls in their height range go after taller fellas. Everyone should just stay with their own kind. Gingers should be with gingers, things like that. Course, I've seen guys 5'4" be with women nearly a foot taller. To each their own I guess.

• Yes i would

• I'm 6'3".

Being tall isn't s deal breaker but I find short girls extra cute/hot in some ways.

• Yes, I have and yes I would again.

• I would. why not?

• Yes the girl I loved was probably a foot shorter than me

• Yes I would

• I am 6-6.1 feet tall ,,,, yeah i would !