Is there such thing as going too fast? or no?

My first online dating with someone didn't go too well.
However my 2nd one with another girl was amazing. We've known each other for 2 weeks and we are already in relationship.

Before we met, she and I talked about a lot of different things through Skype everyday. We shared our stories, interests etc ...On the 1st date with her, everything went smoothly and I kissed her on the cheek which she really liked.

After the 1st date. she was more engaging than I was.
She texted me good morning texts everyday. She showed a great interested in me and eventually told me that she liked me out of an accident. We talked out things we never share to anyones..Secrets that are too personal and no one else know about. She really appreciated and likes me for who I really am.

On the 2nd date, I kissed her on the lips and eventually had sex with her. I couldn't resist myself and told her that I love her during the sex, and that's how we got into the relationship. We talked about how we actually feel about each other and how happy we are to be together.

I don't know if this is too fast.. or is there such thing as being too fast?
A part of me tells me that it's not alright, and the other part of me I don't need to be ashamed of it.
What do you guys think?

sorry for grammatical errors :/

*She showed me great interests in me and eventually told me that she liked me out of an accident. We talked about things we never share to anyone..

What Girls Said 1

• You only know her for 2 weeks!!! Way to fast buddy

What Guys Said 0