Where's all the love for my brown bitches?

All I see are questions asking white and black girls what they think about guys who are black, brown, yellow, white, green, orange, pretty much every colour in the rainbow. And I get it, brown girls are at the end of the food chain, but you'd think there'd be at least one question a month about what brown girls think.

JEEZ DOESN'T ANYONE CARE ABOUT WHAT BROWN GIRLS LIKE? C'MON FELLAS LET ME REJECT YOU TOO

Thank youse for the hearts and squares, my fellow triangles.

Brown women netwide appreciate it.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• Love brown girls.

I mean I even used to date a girl from Brampton ;)

• Brampton? I don't recall dating you.

But seriously, I am so glad I don't live in that godforsaken city anymore. Felt like such a common face in the swarm that is Mini India. Packed up, and travelled up north to where white men make me feel exotic. And, as an added bonus, people actually know how to drive here.

• Haven't been in close to 20 years actually.

Anyway... smart and hot brown girls are awesome.

• This conversation is gold.

• I took away all of 'em. That's why.

• Ambiguously brown makes her worth taking to town!

• Why do brown women want me? (Go ahead, reject me gently please) Lol!

• I HEREBY REJECT YOU FROM MY PRIVATE PARTS WITH THE POWER OF MY GENITAL JUICES AND MY GASSY FARTS

• that was seriously the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me

• I bet you wish all guys could take rejections this well lol :P

• I don't really encounter that many of them. That being said, i'm perfectly fine with dating them, as long as we clicked

• Love the darker hued ladies! ;-)

• I'm giving you the chance to reject me

• I feel so racist now. :(

• Superwoman is my bae!

• HI 5 brown suga

• please give me.

• What's a brown girl?

• So what are brown girls?

• Lol, em, okay, what do brown gals think about guys with houseplants?

• Brown sugar is the best kind of sugar. ;)

• Uh... what kind of brown are we talking?

Because Latina/half black girls can be really hot, but Indians are unattractive generally. Too hairy.

• brown girls are just as beautiful as black girls to me and both are divine goddesses of the starry night sky

• I'm more of a morning person myself

• i'm gonna be honest here. i thought i'd get away with calling myself brown because i'm mixed race (black and white) but i don't speak hindi :/ you caught me

• neither do I :-D

that's the only phrase I know LMAO

• Not just saying it because of this question, but...

... I need me a brown girl in my life, dammit! Latina, black... whatever! I keep getting antsier by the day every time I see one but realize I can't just knock her over the head with my club and drag her back to my cave. Can you put in a good word for me?

Tell them "he's trying to get to youuuuu and that booty... trying to get to youuuuu and that booty"

• hahaha nooooooooooo brown =/= black
      by brown I mean South Asian
      and by South Asian I mean Paki Smackis, Indian Jones, Nipple Nepal, etc and so on

• but I will totally write you a letter of recommendation

• My ex-girlfriend was of Indian heritage (from actual India, not Chris Colombus' fuckup)... does that count? And light and medium skin toned black girls are brown girls to me. And they're yumma yum yum :D

I'll be like "Nah, she's not my sister. That's MiseryBusiness, my brown bitch ambassador. She's kind of the shit when it comes to this :)"

• Black coffee... no sugar... no cream!!!

• IF YOU ADD SUGAR AND CREAM IT TASTES BETTER I SWEAR

• I do like caramel swirl ice cream! I had a gf who was brown... finger lickin' good!

What Girls Said 10

• Who's at the bottom of the food chain? And I'm going to have to correct you there... there aren't a bunch of questions asking black girls what do they think there are a bunch of questions asking guys and even other girls what do they of black girls and apparently not to highly of us.

But you're right Brown girls aren't mentioned that often on GAG... however when they are I assure you they are good opinions/-comments for the most part.

• lolol "cmon fellas let me reject you too!" 😂👍

• I think black girls are really pretty. I am on tumblr and tumblr regularly have what are called, #blackoutdays. #blackoutdays are when black people blog their selfies and are reblogged by other blogs. This celebrates african-american beauty all those black men and women look like goddesses. As a white girl I have to say that #whiteout days are not needed because white beauty is celebrated too much.

• Lmao I can't deal with you!

• I know brown = Indian/south Asian, etc, but I always bunch women with brown skin (including my Ethiopian/belizean self) into the "brown" category because I'm actually brown! Haha

That being said, Indian women are beautiful. Such lovely features ☺️

• 👋🙋🙌

.

• Brown girl here just droppin by to say helloooooooo.

• "End of the food chain"
    That is too true lol being a brown girl sucks.

• yeah well you can bypass it with a sense of humour
      makes for good comedy

• @opugh93
      Can't speak for all indians but when it comes to dating, we often are at the bottom of the food chain lmao.

• I know us minority women usually come second to our white counterparts but never heard of Indian women at the bottom. It's unfortunate to even be speaking about this ha. I guess I'm just surprised to read it because I've always found Indian women gorgeous and very desirable.

• Brown bitches lol...

• I just consider you the same as black girls. Melanina familia.