Guys, are short girls (5'3-5'4) a turn off or on? Would you date a short girl?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• 5'4" is average height for women. The standard deviation for height for American women appears to be about two and half inches. So basically I'm saying that 50% of women are going to be at least 5'4". And about 34% of women will be at least 5'3".

So I would say that's not that short at all. It's very average. What do you guys think? If you were always the shortest person in a group of 3, second shortest in groups of 6, and there was always someone shorter than you in every classroom you went in, would you be "short"?

What Guys Said 15

• If all short girls looked the same and had the same personality then we could say yes or no, some short girls are stunning dome are average and some are not great looking so the answer is never going to be correct, yes some are a turn off, yes some are a turn on

• Would I date a girl 5'3 or 5'4 yes and have multiple times, but I don't think height factors into a girl being a turn on, there's many other things but not height.

• I am in a relationship with a girl who is 5 ft and I love being able to hug her and have my head rest on top of hers.

We just fit so well together in every aspect.

• Nah girl you tripping those are good heights =)

• I would date a short girl, I'm 5"5/5"6

What looks funny is a 6"7 male with a 5"3/5"4 female... she looks like his little daughter or something.

• I'd only really think it a turn off if she was under 5 feet, then the height difference might be a bit weird. 5'3 is fine.

• It's neither a turn off or a turn on for me. Yes I would. I'm 5'4"

• Turn on even though I am tall

• short is more pretty for me :)

• Short girls are more attractive. I love them.

• Depends on her body

• yes, i would. i do not like tall girls. i like short girls.

• I'd date a short girl, and by the way, I love older women ;)

• First of all, you're not short. Average height of American women is 5'4". That said, I'm crazy attracted to short girls. I'm really tall (6'6") and my current crush is barely five feet tall. The tallest girl I've ever dated was 5'5". Most of my gfs are about your height ;-)

• Girls that height are pretty normal. So why do you feel that they stick out for being too short?