How to suddenly stop liking someone?

I like this girl and I know that I have no shot, so i'm trying to stop liking her completely, how shoould I go about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly, I would see if I have a shot with her. You never know. Don't sell yourself short.

Afterwards, I would simply find something that completely annoyed me about the person and blow it out of proportion/focus on it so much that the person begins to lose their allure.

• I HIGHLY doubt I have a shot, and i'd rather not embarass myself

• Sometimes I wish I could take control of some of you guys and do the work for you.

You will undoubtedly get rejected in life. I think it's better to find out and see what happens then to constantly wonder about what MAY have happened.

Live for today... like it was your last day alive.

What Girls Said 4

• You know how? You have to get to know them better. Then you will begin to realize who they truly are and you will stop liking the idea of them.

• You can't. It takes time

• If you have the tools to defend the Galaxy surely you know the solution to OP's problem.

• This is a good question 😖

• Turn off emotions.

What Guys Said 3

• iamgine that she has done sth ULTRA-bad 2 u maybe?

• Commit abrupt suicide.

• Have zero emotions. Act like she doesn't exist.