Guys, would you date a girl with no friends, only acquaintances?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• That really isn't a factor for me if I like her.

What Guys Said 10

• Surely I would. (:

Plus, for me, a higher chance this girl would be clingy towards me since she doesn't have bona fide friends to confide in and to seek solace in. She'll always come to me with her troubles and sorrows.

• Yes. Many young people after college get a job in a new city and now hang out with no one because they don't know a person the that town.

• Yes. In my opinion, it makes it easier to develop a solid relationship due to the fact you'll always be there for her.

• Sounds like me so... yes lol

• I could care less about your social status us guys aren't like women where we take social status as a accountability.

• I probably wouldn't. I would like my gf to have a work/school life and a social life. Girls wiithout friends get really clingy and always want to hangout, it can get pretty annoying.

• shit I dont have any friends either

• Yeah I would. But I can't spend all my time with her because of this. She needs to understand that I need some space.

• Yes I would; nothing wrong with it.

• Sure, we already have something in common