Would you date me?

Would you go out with me if we hit it off at a party or somewhere else? If I seemed nice and fun would you give me a chance? Honest opinions please.

Okay ignore the fact I'm 17.
I'm not looking for a hook up on here, just asking a question.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 39

• Okay I'm interested. Join the line.
    wp.auburn.edu/.../rushpic1.jpg

• Better question is this "Would you date me?" ^_^ (-_^#) (#^ ^#)

Yes I would date you i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text_7.gif

• two words: Hell yea!
    your really cute ;) and if anyone said no to this forget them and put them on the moon. your out of this world honestly. plus a snow bunny!!! im loving it so your my mcdonalds lol

• First of all, 17 is the legal age of consent in many states, including my state, Texas.

Secondly, yes, I would date you based on your profile pic and the assumption that I found you to be fun and compatible when we met. You're attractive, no need to worry about it.

• if i was into dating some1 atm... then ye ah basicaly!!! xXD

• Ignoring the fact that you're only 17, you're beautiful but I don't know anything about your personality and your hobbies. I would give you a chance but if I saw that we're not a good match I would stop it very soon.

• You need stop asking these question seriously your insecurity is a real turn off you can't win every guy.

• It's not an insecurity. I'm confident in myself but I wonder why guys seem to run in the other direction. It's quite frustrating.

• Then don't answer. I can assure you I'm not insecure. I ask over and over to gain others perspectives. When I post I'm hoping new people will answer. I don't ask to be complimented or anything just the honest truth.

• Most people's behaviors are like numbers that's how those statistic tests are so accurate especially the ones the psychologist do if you get like 50 different opinions that most likely means the opinions will be repeated so there is no need to ask it again.

• Date you. Can't say. I have to know the person For that

A quick bj, maybe if you were a little older

• If I wanted to go to prison for whatever reason sure.

• Sure. You seem like an interesting. Plus u have a super ghetto sounding name. So basically I'm quite intrigued.

• That's not my name haha. It's a combination of my first and last name

• It really does haha. That would be my ideal date. Something fun and memorable.

• Damn. Now I really wanna hang with a cute girl. Too bad its 10pm and I gotta write a Lang paper. Lol. I'm not gonna do homework. I already got accepted to college.

• Not my type.

• Nice and fun is pretty vague. But sure, one date couldn't hurt.

• Insufficient data.

• Yeah but there are so many women out there looking for men with degrees and money like me. I would give you a chance but you would have to prove that you are worth having.

• Yeah if your nice and fun and we are ignoring the fact your 17. Sure why not! I like having fun lol

• Hmmm if you like pizza with pineapple, pepperoini and jalapeƱo then sure why not

• Yes I would

• 1) You're 17

2) You look like a girl who used to stalk me back in high school. And you're also still in high school.

• Well, I don't go to parties so I guess we would never meet in the first place.

• That was an example. I don't go to parties either.

• I'm shy when I meet new people but then when I'm comfortable around you then watch out because my weird side is about to come out lol

• Then yea I'd give you a chance haha, I like a girl that is comfortable to say weird things around me

• Judging by looks -- yeap.

• maybe it can't hart to go on a few mate dates see if it works out

• Yes, yes I would.

• bizarre questions today. I don't think I can date someone out of random, but I we knew each other and if you were older, then I could consider.

• Okay, I just now saw the "ignore the fact that i'm 17" part. but if you if i did know you, them maybe so.

• ignoring your age, yeah i would

• Yup i would date you... so when are free? Saturday? LOLLOL

• maybe for a date but probably not long term. You look too white for my taste sorry.

• You are pretty with a nice smile. At your age, I definitely would have.

• If you was not 17 prolly yeaa

• Off of looks alone yeah your really cute really nice smile I don't see y not

• Ignoring that you're 17, yes I would.

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 4