Why do they keep calling me a slut?

so ever since i started dating austin his friends have been calling me a slut. austin and i have been dating for 1 year and theyve been saying it the last time they said it i told them i was a virgin and they said not for long so im confused about that . his dad calls me a little whore to so why are they saying this.

i asked him about it he said he used to date sluts and now ever since theyve been calling his girl friends sluts
Well they started doing this at the beginning of March

Most Helpful Guy

• If his father disrespects you like that then i would leave austin. by the way he wants sex from you too. Don't get disrespected like that and above all respect yourself enough so that when people call you a "slut" you don't just accept it cause it will affect you down the road.

Sorry if i'm being a but harsh but i saw this happened in highschool with this one girl

• I know that when they call me a slut that it's not true

• K thanks

• No problem, good luck with everything!

What Guys Said 6

• Wow. That's really really awful.

Does he have any ideas why?

Anyway, they want to belittle and hurt you, put you in a submissive position in society, have social control over you. It's bullying :(

And it sucks (and not in a good way, which you'll get to when you're damn well ready). How's the rest of your friend network? Are they positive/helpful?

• U need A better boyfriend , I can't beleave his Father is also that Crude & Disrepectfull to U aswell , That's Insain !!! RUN!!!

• well austins mom said that her husband dosnt realy have respect for girls

• Well be warned , if the rest of the family have told U that all the men are (ABUSIVE) I would take that to heart & RUN like hell Baby !!!

• Only his dad is like that

• It sounds like Austin has been telling stories of his sexual prowess...

• and u still dating with austin? Really interesting

• I don't know what an Austin is but sure sounds like someone I would like to drink a beer with

• they're probably just jealous because they wish they dated someone beautiful as you it only matters what you think of yourself and what your boyfriend thinks if they were my friends id tell them to back off or maybe i juststop being friends with them and make new friends.

What Girls Said 4