Is there someone you regret dating?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Someone? or How many?
    that is the question lol!

I don't know... i have dated some relly great girls and some sucky ones...

but there is one that... i regret the most

• Care to share?

• i broke up with her after, i am like 80% sure she cheated on me
      because this kid Jose she always looked out was absent from school for a while...
      right round the time we all got sick

• Damn. I would never forget that one either.

• Nope, they're all life experiences.

What Girls Said 5

• Not really. I've always pretty much viewed dating as a fun, recreational thing. Nothing to be taken too seriously. I have fallen so deeply in love with life that it is hard for men to excite my soul. I often feel like your average man's offering is minor in comparison to life's major offerings. So I basically just have fun, make beautiful memories, be free, flirt, and go on adventures but deep down... I give limited fuqs. This somehow results in no regrets.

• I had two I regretted. One I dated him though I wasn't that into him (big mistake). The other claimed he was clean/sober and recovering (but he wasn't). Both situations blew up in my face and I was the bad guy for breaking up with them.

• I regret them both actually.

• Omg yes. All of my past boyfriends, makes me wonder what was wrong with me.

• Yes, but now I know what kind of guy I don't want (learned from the experiences)