Should I tell him I like hanging out with him and getting to know him?

should I tell him this: I like hanging out with you and getting to know you. We both like eachother and have been going on a few dates, hanging out, hooking up and talking for almost 3 months now. But the problem is/was we are far from eachother since I'm away at school (2 hours away), but now I'm move back to the city where he is living so well be close by. He isn't seeing anyone else or sleeping with anyone else except me. We talk a decent amount (not everyday), and see eachother every few weeks. I had asked him what he thinks about me and he said he thinks I'm a cool girl to hangout with and thinks that we hit it off. I made the joke of saying back to him 'or we just hit it,' as in saying it was just for sex and he said it wasn't because we wouldn't have gone out on dates after already have had sex. I never recipricated saying anything else back really. I do want things to progress once Im back, but Im not sure where he stands. I want to see where things go but dont want to put pressure/ seem clingy or scare him off. I am also scared to tell him how I feel. What to do

What Guys Said 1

• I'd tell him how you feel. in my opinion, honesty is usually the best policy

What Girls Said 0