Guys, do you like this in a girl at times, or would you just assume she's a smart ***/arrogant?

Someone who loves to banter. For example, your driving together and someone insults her driving and she says something like 'with that attitude, you'll be walking in a minute'. Or you to her house and see some paintings and you ask her what that is, and she says 'a painting, what do you think?' But with no ill intentions, just being a little smart.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm all for some quick witted humor, but it can get a little old when the person CONSTANTLY does it.
    Sometimes you just need something other than a smart ass comment.

What Guys Said 3

• I like quick witted sarcastic humour so I wouldn't have a problem with it. My girlfriend came out of her room ready to go out and looking gorgeous as hell and asked how she looked. I told her, with your eyes. She appreciates the humour

• That's usually how I respond to dumb questions, so it's all good.

• Sound to me she has a bitchy personality.

What Girls Said 1

• Some guys like it very few though. Most that hang on to that archaic sense of patriarchy find a woman that banters to be bitchy, un-feminine, sometimes they think it's an attempt to emasculate them. I'm a woman that doesn't mind a banter but I also spent a lot of time with my dad, my sister is a Tomboy and I have a lot of male friends. So meeting other guys I've heard I sound like a guy (not my voice but my style of speech and bantering)