Is it weird that my boyfriend of 3 months hasn't told me he was once married?

I know from a mutual friend that he was married, but I'm sure he doesn't know I know, so why has he never told me himself? Aren't these things usually disclosed pretty early on? Is it considered a lie?

Most Helpful Guy

• he didn't because he's AFRAID how would u take it basically...;-)

What Guys Said 5

• Horrible sign of mistrust. Sorry.

• Could have been a bad experience for him and doesn't want to be talked or reminded about it.

• No what makes him obliged to tell you

• :/ is he still your bf lol?

• Super shady mofo

What Girls Said 2

• People don't reveal everything about themselves right away. He needs to build that trust with you. Your relationship is fairly new, he has plenty of time to tell you.
    Besides If both of you haven't spoken about your past relationships don't expect him to say it out of no where. It doesn't suit the topic at all.

• I am divorced and to be honest, I don't think about it until the thoughts of marriage come up. If some one asks if I was ever married I answer the question honestly, but talking about a failure isn't always the most pleasant thing. If you know, ask him. It may still hurt to talk about and that is why he hasn't brought it up, or he is afraid if you know, you may look down on him