Girls, have you ever rejected a guy that you did like because maybe your current situation is bad?

Let's say you like a guy and he asks you out, have you ever rejected a guy because maybe your situation would make it difficult to date or be in a relationship with?
Like a full time job? College, or anything else? You were just too busy for a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes absolutely. Bc it's not always a good time for a relationship. No matter how much you like a person:) it reality sometimes " IS not a good time". Not an excuse to turn you down.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes. I didn't know him very well yet, so it's hard to say if I liked him a lot. I thought he was attractive though. I'd just graduated from school and was looking to find a job and get everything in order. I wasn't focused on anything else, and just kept postponing a date.

• Yes. Been getting asked out a lot lately and have declined all. Too busy with school/work. This always happens when I don't have time to date, ha.

• Yes, and he actually is now my boyfriend. I had just gotten over a really bad breakup with my ex and was still recovering from it when my current boyfriend (just a friend at the time) asked me to be his girlfriend. I told him I wasn't ready to start dating again yet. Well, after a while, I got over the breakup and we decided to start dating.

What Guys Said 1

• Wow! Maybe that explains part of why I keep getting shot down...