Why do women have to compromise on their idea of a perfect , an but guys dont?

girls always have a list of characteristics that every guy she dates should have however we are often told that these characteristics are too unrealistic and ghey hit us with the "there is no perfect guy" and we have to be more realistic however things on the list would include
being nice
smart
very well educated
no criminal background
exceptionally religio
protective
tall slim and muscular
sexy voice
nice hair
well dressed
funny
Honestly I feel like half of the things on this list are things that men should have anyway you should already have a nice steady CAREER. You should already be a genuinely nice person. You should already be a very well educated man. who wants an idiot as a husband. !!!? however guys get to have their perfect women and their women have big butts, big boobs, long hair, colorful ey,es her own job /her own money, she's smart etc and they never have to compromise on any of these things and to top it all off ! The ,men themselves never meet the women halfway in their expectations. a guy would want a girl to have her own job and a good education mean while he is a drug dealer or lives with his mother so not only is there a double standard!! But men are hypocrites.

It just seems like women always have to lower their standards that always seems to be too high however no one ever tells men to lower their standards expecially when they themselves don't have any of the things they expect out of another person. Im just saying! you can't expect me to have a job if you don't either. you can't expect me to know how to cook if you don't either. you can't expect me to have my own money when you don't have a job either!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Simply put, because our standards are pretty low.

1. Be decent looking. Unlike guys, girls don't need to spend serious gym time to pass this test, because muscle is fucking hard to make vs being slim. If a girl keeps her weight down, has long hair in a nice style, right there she's way ahead of so many girls already.

2. Don't be a bitch. Be pleasant to be around. This isn't hard.

3. Don't be a tramp.

That's pretty much the list for most of us guys.

Your list... some of that is common sense, such as have a job (we all need money) and no criminal background. (You can seriously break plenty of laws without risk of being caught.)

Highly religious? You realize that the church is quite feminized, and what is "religious" today is largely checking off boxes? Listen to christen music, volunteer in a prayer group, tithe, etc? It's bullshit. Read "Pagan Christianity" if you want the truth. For instance, the Christian tithe was several taxes to fund the state run church, by God's literally hand chosen priests. Thanks to priesthood of the believer, there literally are no special priests that need a tithe today.

Sexy voice? That's genetics, lady, or practice.

very well educated? Lady, I've got a Bachelor's in Political Science and Legal Studies with a 3.4 GPA, but I can't even get a fucking security job at the college I graduated from, even though I've got 2 years security work experience. Far too often, a degree is just a very expensive way to stroke yourself.

What Guys Said 10

• Not true at all. Men are constantly forced to lower their standards because the women who satisfy their preferences almost always reject them. But women don't have to worry about this because they usually have a lot if options, and can pick the best one without any need to compromise on standards.

• Because you can't expect anyone to be perfect in every-way, every single person has some flaws in their character and if anyone male or female is looking for a person that does not have one single flaw then they will be alone forever because they will never find that person.

• If we don't have to compromise is because you give it too easy. Men have lower standards when dating, it's proven. Women hold higher standards, so for them it's more difficult to find a man that checks every item of that list.
    Women's list tend to be much longer than men's.
    You don't have to compromise, but if you don't you're gonna have more difficulty finding a man like that. We men don't compromise because our list is vague and most women have the traits we want. But, we do have to compromise some times.

If you compromise it's your fault, don't blame it on us.

• What color is the sky in your world? Guys compromise on various attributes--physical, mental and emotional--ALL THE TIME when dealing with women.

• So young. So naive.

• Because woman was made from, and for, man..

• Dude that's fucking sexest as hell people are the same and shouldn't have to change I mean how would you take it if a girl told you to cut off part of your dick because she doesn't like the your head looked... fucked up isn't it

• I dont if should agree or be afended by this but if there's one thing I've learned its never argue with a girl you'll lose every t

• Guys just don't have standards like you're describing and neither do most women.

• I've got a similar list and a lot of women don't stack up against my ideal. But you get into relationships with the people, not the list. So the remit is bollocks in the real world and counts for nothing.

• Guys usually follow the orders given to them directly from their cock.

What Girls Said 2

• I think that guys are the most picky. They want a girl with a nice body, big butt, nice long hair, cute face, has to smell good, etc

• Men are hypocrites