How many times have you been in love?

I've been in love once in my life, he was my first boyfriend. (I've only had 2 boyfriends) He's married now, but we're really good friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• Really in love? Once.
    Fake loves? Like 20 times lol.

What Guys Said 21

• Ah love... you mean the kind of love where you would do literally anything for somebody? The kind where you can't eat or sleep without thinking about them? The kind where you feel complete only when they are around? The kind where you would gladly kill yourself if it would mean they could live?

Only once... and it was betrayed :(

I hope to love somebody like that someday again though... maybe next time I will actually pick somebody who deserves it.

• Too many times. It hurts to think about any of them as only one of them were mutual.

The rest? "sorry but i don't feel that way about you, but you are a really really cool guy and you would be perfect for any girl".

Sorry about ranting about my sad life lol.

• Never been in love

• once... i have had false loves... many false loves

• Why do people stay friends with there ex's I'll never understand

• Love or love at first sight in my opinion doesn't really exists; it's more of a fantasy or an allusion of some sort. I do believe that relationship is mostly about physical attraction, chemistry of some sort or something that science can actually prove and explain. With that said, someone is bound to be attracted to you no matter what you look like or what kind of attitude or appearance you have. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Therefore, love to me is basically like a second language, learning how to walk or talk.

• Zero, let's play a sad song for me :( ... Jk

• Once but I learnt never to fall in it again

• Never actually

• Zero times.

• I flirt every time I see a gorgeous lady...
    But not fallen in love yet.. :$

• to be honestly;

0 :(

• As many times as I have been to the moon...

• none and it is going to stay that way for a long time, not getting attached to shit

• Once.

Even after all these years after our break up I still have something for her deep down in me.
    Fuck :(

• I don't know I think love is quite over-rated these days! Like there's easier to switch girls now I don't know really. I've never been in love with someone who I would marry later on.

• I've never been in love.

• once and she broke my heart so i learnt to never love again

• I think 2 times

• Never been in love

What Girls Said 8

• I've LOVED like 5 guys, but I've only been IN LOVE with 2. One was my first/only/former boyfriend and the other was my childhood friend

• Just once, my current boyfriend.

• Just the once.

Honestly I straight up decided I was going to marry my current boyfriend the minute I saw him. I was 14 then. And he's spent the past 7 (almost 8) years just affirming that 14 year old me knew what she was doing when she let herself fall for him :p

• Once, briefly, when I was 23.

But I think I'm in the process of falling in love a second time right now.. so.. yay!

• Twice u know I'm young but I fell harder then I ever had so that's all I've known so far if that makes sense probably not love but something

• Zero. 😐😐😐 Lol

• I've been in love just once but it was when I was younger like around 12 or 13. I've only had one boyfriend in my entire life, he was my first love actually but yeah.

• Approximately zero times

• Dafuq? I thought we were in love...

• @Chick180 I'm workin up to it, I can see it happening in the very near future, I'm just not emotionally ready to handle all your amazing right now. I'm getting there, I am.

• Fine fair enough. I'll wait, I guess.