If your crush asked you out, would you say yes? How would you respond?

I know this is probably a silly question, and you may think your answer is obvious. But when you actually think about it, would you ACTUALLY say yes? Would you risk discovering who he really is or risk a possible relationship gone bad and heartbreak? Would you be able to handle a relationship with this guy of your dreams? Let me know what you guys think. And actually give it some thought. I THINK I would say yes and that's what I want, but when I really picture him asking and imagine a REALISTIC relationship with him I'm not totally sure.

Sorry, this question is for anyone so I meant to put he/she :)

Most Helpful Guy

• YES! I'm tired of being single.

What Guys Said 2

• It is better to have loved and lost then not to have loved at all, also the regret of what could have been can haunt you.

• I'd be happy, shy and nervous all at once. But my answer would be "yes, I'd really like that"

What Girls Said 2

• I'd tell him I like him but I want to know what he wants. And I'd pay attention to him talking to see if I thought he as being honest or shifty. He might a at things he doesn't think I'll want to give him and cover or up by pretending to want other things.

You know people have different reasons for wanting a relationship. Just bc two people like each other and want to be in a relationship does not mean they mean they should be in one together.

• But if I got a good feeling about his intentions And he was willing to go slow and I was not in an off period where I'm busy and don't want any hassle , then yeah there's no reason I wouldn't say yes to at least a date. :/)

• I'd probably ask why he liked me and why he decided to ask me out, then I'd most likely put things on ice for a few days and see if he still wants go date me then. If yes, great; if not, okay. :)