How do you keep a guy interested?

I met the guy a month ago. I've been with him every weekend. Except that he ignored me half of this past weekend..... so I asked him if he wants to join us for dvds Friday night and then he came up with an excuse of pool night with his brother. I do understand that a guy needs to do things on his own. But I have a feeling that it's not real? How do I keep this guy interested? How do I make him crazy for me and keep it this way? I like him a lot but it's not cool that he ignores me almost all weekend and then all of a sudden decides that I'm good enough again. I want this guy go crazy and suffer because of how much he wants to be with me. Please advise how I can manipulate the situation.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hopefully he has realised how much of a bunny boiler you are and is trying to figure out a way out without being scorned and cursed if not then I hope he RIPs

• Why a bunny boiler?

• Oh and another word from the real world, there is no such thing as a smooth relationship, they are complex and take a bit of work, never smooth

• Sorry for secretly obsessing about a guy because I really like him. I just don't want to be messed around and make sure to play my game right so I won't be messed around. I understand it won't be smooth nothings perfect but it's driving me insane you're right I feel lost and as if I don't know what the next step is. That's why I'm asking for advice instead of talking to him about any of my feelings

What Guys Said 5

• suffer? y do u want him 2 suffr? suffering is no good thng basically...:-/

• Cause he made me suffer for 3 whole days. I want to turn it around. I don't want be the loser who gets hurt

• Have you tried holding him at gun point? It's terrible cruel idea for him to ignore you like that. WE NEED to make this man suffer for his cruelty:p

• wear something that is just enough to give him dirty thoughts, then cut him off.
    Getting him to the beach and wearing a bikini is pure madness!

• Hmm I think you have to spike things up in a smooth way

• How do u spike things up

• To earn money in circus 😂

• Haha trust his opinions girl, he is a wizard😂😂

• Suck his dick.

What Girls Said 1

• Really? A couple of days to breathe and you're twitching this bad?

Girl keep it kosher. Let things unfold naturally and don't manipulate him - you're setting yourself up for failure. Worst of all, you'll smother the poor dude. Take the high road.

Or... Start looking at dresses. Your choice.