If a guy wants to spend a long day together, and start it by making breakfast, but never wants to sleep over, is that a bad sign?

I should have mentioned that we sleep together, as in have sex, but never actually fall asleep and spend the night together...

Most Helpful Guy

• no... it means that he's not ready 2 go "2 bed" with u basically...;-)

What Guys Said 2

• No I wouldn't say it is. If he seems to be moving slower that you are comfortable with , you could step things up. It is possible that he hasn't gotten clear signs that he has a green light to proceed

• Why would you wonder that?

• I feel like sleeping over would be a normal part of a developing relationship, but he seems to avoid it...

• Reminds me of The 40 Year Old Virgin. I think @Byron is right though.

What Girls Said 2

• was there sex? if there was and he left, then maybe. but if there wasn't and he wants to start the day with you that's sweet. maybe he's not staying over to avoid getting sexual "too fast" he's just trying to take things slow.

• I don't believe that this is a bad sign, I feel as though he just wants to be friends and is worried about what will happen if he is there to stay, or he doesn't want to make you uncomfortable but does want more from you :)