How do you know you're tricky in love and happy if you marry your first bf/gf?

We all know that sometimes you think you're in love and you could never live without the person. Then you break up and you met someone new and you realise that you were actually never really in love or so. . Yes I know if you're saying for years you get comfortable and learn to love the person over time. So if you marry your first bf/gf how do you know you're truly happy and in love and that no one else can make you more happy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody is going to make you happy. It is not your husband or wife's job to make you happy.

You can be happily married to them, but that is not the same.

You either love them enough to want to make them happy and try working out a life together, or you don't. If you are thinking about other people, about other options, then you're not ready for it. It is the kind of thing you don't have second thoughts about.

What Guys Said 2

• u will be truly happy... till the moment sth "bad" happens in yer relationship basically...

• Tricky in love?

What Girls Said 2

• i have fallen in love and broke up with them and found someone new that was more wonderful than the last. Not once did I ever think that I wasn't ever really in love with the last Person.

You know if you're truly happy when the thoughts you're having aren't even in your mind. only you can make yourself happy and if you start to wonder if you're truly happy then I think it's a waste of time.

• That's not the point. It's not about being happier with someone else. It's about being happy with the person your with. Ignorance is sometimes bliss. I've been with my high school sweet heart for almost 6 years. We're still younge, and anything could happen , but I would be happily married to him. The grass isn't always greener.