Is it wrong to talk to a member of the opposite sex about problems in the bedroom with current bf?

I am dating someone now but am having issues in the bedroom with him. I have this guy friend for a year and he's had the same sex problems with an ex that I'm currently having. My friends say it's inappropriate to tell this guy about not having sex. But we are just friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• it isn't nice to do that. that happened to me where my bf told a girl who had a major crush on him something i wasn't doing, it broke my heart that he told someone, especially her, that.

• My friends say it's inapprpriate because I complain about my sex life to him.

What Guys Said 4

• Not at all, sometimes you can meet the right one to give you great advice.
    What other person to ask than someone of the opposite sex.

Maybe he'll know how your bf feels and may give you accurate advice.
    But there's another chance that he could give you terrible advice, same goes for female friends. Some friends can give you awful advice, some can give you decent accurate advice.

-Everyone's different so there's a small chance that their advice may just work

• Yes, that what friends are for. Sharing problems.

• You wouldn't care if your gf complained about your sex life to another guy?

• I would care, but it will be about the sex problem, not the sharing with her friends problem. I don't give a a shit about that ;D

• That's what everybody on this site does

• In person though... not online

• Well it depends but usually no, i am my friend's therapist so i would say no.

What Girls Said 1

• i don't think it's inappropriate if you are comfortable sharing that information with a guy friend. I would be more comfortable sharing it with a girl friend because they would relate better to me.