Do you think she make out with him and gave him a bj?

this girl I have a crush on slept with this other guy (he's a douchebag and player. She's so sweet I don't know why she would fuck him)
Anyways do you think they made out and she gave him a bj?

• Yes I think she did both.
  • I think she gave him a bj but didn't make out with him
  • I think she made out with him but didn't give him a bj
  • No I don't think she did either.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude she is obviously not sweet if she would bang a douche don't let looks or behavior fool you I mean if she had sex with him that's about as defiled as you get having another man stick his penis inside her hole so what difference would it make if she gave him a bj?

• What do you mean what difference would it make if she gave him a bj?

What Girls Said 7

• Who knows...

• How am I suppose to know?

• How can anyone know?

• Lmao what kind of question is this? Unless you were there you can't know what happened.

• She may have slept with him since you say but who knows if it led to a bj

• You didn't give much detail? How do you even know if she didn't give him a hj? Or they had sex? Or even anal XD you gave no detail?

• Well first we need more info than you gave us, but I can say chances are pretty good she got it in.

• why do you act like giving a bj is bad id be more worried about him fucking her silly

What Guys Said 11

• Yes. We made out and then she gave me head.

• How the fuck do we know what she did?

But if she SLEPT with him like you say, making out and bj/dick-in-the-hole/and all other sexual thing is possible.

• if he's a douche chances r yeah basically i'm afraid...:-/

• I'm sorry, but this question is actually pretty funny. If she slept with him, then I say it's most likely possible. I honestly don't even know why those two specifics matter, she slept with the guy for goodness sake lol.

• Yes I know she slept with him. Why don't you think those two matter?

• "They totally made out and she totally gave him a beej. I know her like the back of my pimphand."

• Well... if they slept together than they probably did a mixture of things, those being the most common, but you never know for sure

• Itt doesn't matter. Move on find a girl that likes you. Dont waste anymore time on her

• I think she likes me. But she's shy you know?

• No i dont know. Shy women dont typically act that way. Suggests she is very changeable. Move on trust me.

• Shy women dont act like what?

• That's all part of it if they had sex I all went down Silly Boy

• Don't ask questions which you don't want an answer to. Get over her. And talk to other girls.

• Don't worry about her. Just move on. Don't worry, you will soon hear her complain that he abused her and how an a hole he was. She will stay with him or go to another guy like that until she gets past her prime and then want you as the backup or beta to settle down with. My point is, just take it slow and start by getting your mind off of her.

• "this girl I have a crush on slept with this other guy" This is really all we need to know in order to come to the conclusion that they had sex. A blowjob may or may not have been involved but it is possible.

Girls like players that is just the way it has always been. If this wasn't true, then there would be no such thing as a player. She may be sweet, but she isn't innocent. She just wanted to have sex so she did.