Do you have a "type"? If so, what is it?

I find myself going for funny, outgoing, super sweet guys who aren't afraid to share their opinion. Tons or sarcasm is the best :P

0|0
10|16

Most Helpful Girl

• "I ain't got no type.
    Bad bitches is the only thang that I like."

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• "I don't have a dream girl (#^ ^#) Especially since I realise that most people WANT this, when they need THAT in a woman BUT in the end, they're going to get something completely different from what they expected"

Hope that made sense, Now OFC you can get that special him/her personality wise, but you're going to have to sacrifice looks maybe or something else etc www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1374468-anyone-agree-with-me j i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text_4.gif

0|0
    0|1
  • tall and curvy basically

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • About 5'5 slight thickness could care less of the tit size really pretty face grate personality cute ass has to deal with the fact that I love movies tho buy yeah

3|0
    0|0
  • My type is someone who is virgin hasn't touched a guy no bf's and no one has layed eyes on her *sarcasm*

My type FR is a girl who's shy, good sense of humor, cool personality, is not easily offended and likes Pineapple Pizza :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I like sporty outdoorsy kind of guys.
    With a sense of humour and that are kind and caring aha.
    A guy in which we can play during the day and relax in each other's arms at night :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Vaginal Americans

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot women with slim curvey figures, long hair, pretty faces, tight asses, and large boobs.

I'm a pretty simple guy to please.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah Sassy and classy
    i like attitude

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny, knowd how to take care of business when needed, smart, and likes to have fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like assholes and jerks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls that are really lady like I guess...

1|0
    0|0
  • My type is the cute and clumsy and beautiful

3|0
    0|0
  • brunette
    light or fair skin
    smart
    shy
    down to earth

1|1
    0|0
  • Outgoing girls that have a great sense of humor. Usually girls have a really weird sense of humor

0|0
    0|0
  • Nerdy intelligent mentally independent girls... I'm not sure if that's good description of what I mean... I like a talkative girl with her own opinions, thinks for herself. (I'm not suggesting that that's uncommon.)

As for desirable physical characteristics (not your question, but hey): Fair skin and hair, light eyes, short, curvy (healthy curvy, not fat) and cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • Times new roman. But sometimes I do it in bold!

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Sporty and at the same time intellectual, funny and outgoing but still likes to stay in and watch a movie cuddling all night. Basically my guy actually

2|3
    0|0
  • I usually find myself attracted to dark haired, brown/hazel eyed white men. Good personality and humor is a must. Must be able to hold good conversations.

1|0
    0|0
  • My type is everything that my bf is, lol. Athletic, cocky son of a bitch, funny, silly, logical, blunt, honest, intelligent,3-4inchest taller than me, toned body, tan, puppy dog eyes, and a smile that could knock me out. lol

1|1
    1|0
  • I like tall big sweet guys... just like my bf.

1|0
    0|0
  • Weird, funny, and cute as a pickle (personality wise)

0|0
    0|0
  • that's not really a type.

I like more alternative and/or nerdy (highly intellectual) guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sarcastic, funny, douchey assholes.

0|0
    1|0
  • Tall, olive skin dark-haired independent men with a soft and caring side (:

1|2
    0|0
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wzMrK-aGCug

Sorry it was the first thing that came to mind

0|0
    0|0