Guys, why do guys such as boyfriends need to always be on facebook or instagram liking girls pics?

When they should rather b chatting with their girlfriend n spending time with her? Does it mean he lovez her less? N rather b looking at his type of girls that he wants fit girls with big assets. Why do guys like girls with provactive pics? Such as if a girl is showing her ass or boobies but when he is with his girlfriend he says she is slutty. Why do they contradict?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• The best answer I have is it about the same as girls shopping for cloths all the time or sitting for hours in front of a mirror. I know not all women do those things but then again not all guy do what your saying either

• Majority does and was wondering y they do such things

• This is prolly the only site I ever got to , cuz I don't Skype , I don't tender or any other blog. I do have FB but seldom use is as I'm just too busy most of the time

• Social media has it's good points but as with anything , some poeople just mess that up too. Heck some people could feck up an anvil in a sandbox. !!

What Guys Said 3

• Because the guys who don't, don't have girlfriends and the guys who do have 3.

• I dont do that my self. I think those kind of guys that look at p*rn or looking at other girls are just there to for one reason to have sex. But you be surprised at how many girls will be dating a jerk like that.

They also nice guys a bad name

• Every guy enjoys p*rn , but will never take whores seriously... Get it? Love less? no not really. He could be bored or settled in. In the end its better to be friends first and lovers 2nd.