Guys, do you ever feel bad for playing a girl?

I was played and actually thought he did care but I guess not:/ just the way he acted around me I thought he cared about me and then he turned in to his friends lol

7

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't play with girls' feelings basially... that's a law i ALWAYS obey...;-)

What Guys Said 6

• I have never played a girl. Im always upfront about my intentions. If I only want sex I will tell them that, if im dating other girls I will tell them that.

I have broken up with girls and I did feel bad but I knew I had to do what was right for me.

• only if she hurt me first, i know, i can be a vengeful person sometimes.

• I used to be that guy then I saw the aftermath with so many girls that I just had to change. What you need to find is that nice quiet (loud when he needs to be) humble guy. Now of day most guys see girls as sport it saddens me really.

• It is honestly impossible to find that type of guy and then when I thought I did find one he just wanted nudes so..

• I'll let you know if I ever actually do such a thing.

• Haha, no, ain't my girlfriend.

• I never do these kind of stuff