Why don't any girls like me?

Will i be alone forever? I feel im not ugly but not handsome also. Im a junior in college, friendly, kinda quiet but i can talk to girls. I haven't had a serious relationship my whole life. I never had a girl friend. I am nice to everybody i talk to. I go to church and also like to rodeo. I can never close a situation when asking girls out. It seems to me that most girls already have boyfriends. Im not desperate or anything, i have a few FWB's. for some reasone the girls i like don't like me back. i even try to hit on unattractive girls to boost my confidence but get i shut down. Does anybody else feel the way i do, or am i doing something wrong? I just figure it will happen when the time is right.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Tbh I hate when people say " am I going to be alone forever?" That's ridiculous we're surrounded by people. We choose to be alone. Anyways you must be doing something wrong. Your prolly messing with the wrong girls, coming on to strong, and/or your not happy enough to be with someone. You should understand that you don't need anybody to make you feel complete. Otherwise your half the man you are. Look for something that love doing and I promise you won't feel that way.

• Maybe we should chug on over to mamby pamby land, where maybe we can find some self-confidence for you, you jackwagon!