Do all pretty girls get asked out?

I feel like sometimes they do and sometimes not. I get called pretty my strangers sometimes and men do a lot for me. But i only been asked out like three times. The only girls I see getting asked out who barely wear clothes

1|0
7|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of they guys around you are probably scared of you saying no or just think you would be hard to please.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• "The only girls I see getting asked out who barely wear clothes"

Guys assume they are easier and more likely to say yes. Just because a girl gets asked out a lot doesn't mean she can keep a guy. It's easy for girls like that to find guys who want to fuck her NSA but getting him to stick around might be a bit of a challenge :p

2|0
    0|0
  • It's a huge misconception that pretty girls get ASKED OUT all the time.

They get checked out and unfortunately creeped on all the time, but a guy genuinely asking them out? Not as much as we think!

2|0
    0|0
  • Much to our imagination it doesn't happen nearly as much as we would think.

0|0
    0|0
  • See, you got asked out. That answers your question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Many very pretty girls are not asked out. In fact a lot of models complain about this.

0|0
    0|0
  • yep they do but not as often as you might think

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone here is Bullshit, hot girls gets asked out probably everyday

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• probably not, I know a lot of pretty girls who don't constantly get asked out. getting asked out has a lot to do with age too. I personally didn't start getting asked out frequently until recently (and I am wearing a lot of clothes thank you very much lol). not that I'm super pretty but I don't know I don't think im bad looking haha but I know some pretty girls who are only asked out occasionally. and my younger sister and her friends are pretty but 5 years younger and they never get asked out so age is important honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been called that too at times and i haven't been asked out or even approached in a year.
    as for those other ones, i dont think those are being asked for a committed relationship. I'm ok with not being asked out at all if someone just wants something physical from me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think only pretty girls get asked out. Average and ugly girls do too. I get asked out a lot and I'm an average girl.
    Also, I don't wear revealing clothes. I dress conservatively in like turtle necks, dark clothes, pants or slacks, long sleeves usually (unless it's too hot).

0|1
    0|0
  • If I had a penny for every time I got asked out in my entire life I'd be poor as fuck.

2|0
    0|0
  • In everyday life, no. People tend to approach you a lot more when you're on the internet (e. g. on Facebook), but that happens to every girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not always

0|0
    0|0
  • No, forever alone here

0|0
    0|0