Never had a gf, any tips on approaching a girl?

Either I really suck or I'm ugly cause I'm 22 and never had a gf or even been in a date. Any tips would help

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey this a story of me :-) im not trying to boosting my self, just wanna share with you :-).. Im Asian, 6' 3, in asia this height is considered "special" cuz normal height of Asian 5 feet ++.. skinny, tan skin... not a good looking.., I've tried to hook up girls many times, however i get rejected haha.. sometimes I think i can't get any girl, never! However, came a thought, if I keep thinking like this over and over again, my problem wouldn't be solved.. so, i wanna make changes to my self, I started to work out my self, go travel, get to know everyone, be friendly.. all these are not to get a girl, but these to increase my confident level.. to remove my negative thinking.. until one day, some girls started to contact with me.. well they like my personality.. just be yourself, do what you need to do, be responsible.. I think girls like a guy with responsible enough and confident with himself.. eventually, ull have your luck :-).. this is not the best opinion, just sharing :-) .. hey if I've make mistakes please correct me..

What Girls Said 2

• Firstly, I'd say don't rush dating. It is not the end if the world. Secondly, be yourself. Don't try playing it cool and act like you're someone you aren't cuz then you can potentially make a fool of yourself. Girls also like guys who smell good lol. Just don't bathe in the cologne , a little goes a long way. Also go to the right places like book stores or cafes. You would have better chances their than at some night club.😁

• Same. I did have a couple of "dates" in junior high and I went on a date with a guy I met on Tinder a couple of weeks ago haha, but that's it.

What Guys Said 5

• Stop wearing hats that say "Obey" and start wearing shirts. Should help.

• Dress smart, smell nice, have confidence in yourself and be a gentleman. Don't be afraid to make a move if you find someone attractive, who knows she/he (if you swing that way) might be interested in you. Working out and staying in shape is a plus too.

I only had a great once. Don't trust me too much. Lol ^^

• just go for it... whats the worst that could happen? Get rejected move on to the next. Girls will probably like the fact that you make an effort.

• Stop being ugly.

• For starters, you probably want to choose a different username. Besides that, there's really no magic formula, other than acting like a confident guy who knows what he wants and goes for it. The more girls you ask out, the sooner you'll hear the word "yes."

• What's wrong with jerry Sandusky?

• He's a convicted pedophile who's currently doing a 30-60 year stint in prison.