Who's more shallow and superfical?

I think women are. They are good at lying about things. It's natural selection for them to cheat. Also feminism provokes and encourages them to be shallow and cheat.

Im an average guy. I don't attract women cause my looks aren't good enough.

• Men
    78% (21)32% (6)59% (27)Vote
  • Women
    22% (6)68% (13)41% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|13

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• 7|1
    0|0
  • i think that no one is in a place to say who is or isn't more shallow because no one has experienced every member from the opposite gender

#generalisation32 -.-

3|0
    0|0
  • "I don't attract women"

I'm shocked

7|1
    0|1
  • Your mom is.

6|0
    0|2
    • Shut up

• Show All
    • Go to a kitchen and cook, sweetie.

Ur so creepy stalking me on here!!

• Go to your gf.

• I don't think at all that it is about females or males. I think it is having to do with the persons attitude. Because I have met shallow girls and shallow guys. But I have also met guys who are not shallow and girls who are not shallow. 😊

3|1
    0|0
  • @asker sounds like an Elliot Rodger wannabe.

1|0
    0|0
    • You wish you were Elliot roger

• Show All
    • (Yawns) like I care. Go bother a male model or magic mike dude. Those are the only guys u all go for.

• And trust me, women are worse with this entitiled crap. Have you heard the term entitlement princess?

• Yeah I voted women but only because I know girls can be superficial to other girls.

0|1
    2|0
  • Depends what it's about.

0|0
    0|0
  • men are more shallow but women are more highhorse bitches

0|0
    1|0
    • I've heard that term high horse. Please define

• iv heard of google its a nice online device

• Wow. Ok then. I was right about women then.

• Men. Cuz they'll see a hot girl and want to fuck her just for what she looks like. And not give a shit about connecting with her on an emotional level. #animals.

4|0
    0|0
    • Uh women would only want to have sex based on how a guy looks physically. So I'm afraid your wrong. Sorry bud.

• Most people are average by default and most people end up in some relationships. Neither sex has a great track record for fidelity, as humans likely aren't designed for lifelong monogamy. Putting all the blame on external forces robs you of any chance for change and disempowers yourself.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• "Im an average guy. I don't attract women cause my looks aren't good enough."

AHHHHHHhhhhh I see what you did there.
    This is satire isn't it?

3|0
    0|0
    • Huh?

• I thought you were serious for a second but when I got to that sentence my brain refuse to accept the fact that someone actually conjured that sentence.

• You are.
    BAM!

No but seriously it's individuals not gender don't just stereotype a whole group so you don't have to actually try and differentiate decent women from aholes.

4|0
    0|0
  • I think both men and women are highly superficial, so it's a toss up, however I think men are more superficial about things that don't matter nad women are more superficial about things that do matter.

4|1
    1|1
    • Whoa! I never thought of it like that.

But I suppose if it matters for men, then it actually does matter. Lol.

But yeah. Women are superficial about wealth and being taken care of, guys are superficial about looking good and comfort.

• Huh?

• I'm sorry to say but we are. I don't discriminate with the ladies but I see other guys treat them like they have to look this and that to be attractive. No wonder they insecure. Y'all dudes can hate me for it but yeah guy are more shallow.

5|0
    0|0
  • Guys are shallow. But women are more shallow. They put all their stock into their looks (both physically and socially). They'll lie left and right to their friends to make them "feel good", and won't think twice about it. Whereas men (at least my friends) are more likely to be honest about something even if it hurts your feelings. Men also care about how they look, but in my opinion they care more about what they want and what makes them happy about their looks rather than what other people think they should be.

For example: My girlfriend spends at least an hour and a half getting ready even though she hates going through the hassle and would rather wear sweats and a hoodie to school, but it's socially unaccepted by other girls as looking "trashy" and "sloppy" where as I spend 20 minutes (if that) to get ready and feel perfectly happy with the outcome of jeans and a teeshirt and a jacket or hoodie. If she only cared about how she feels about her appearance then she could spend about 20 to 30 minutes getting ready every morning and be happy, but she cares more about how other people view her than how she views herself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hippos.
    Hippos are generally pretty shallow.
    Hippos are dicks.

5|0
    0|0
  • Well men can be really shallow too.. I mean really shallow.

3|0
    0|0
  • Women are more shallow but men are more douchebaggerry assholish

2|1
    0|0
  • Men obviously lol.

It's not even close

3|0
    1|3
  • shut up, dude...

3|0
    0|0
    • Young man, sit down

• Show All
    • Do belive me?

• i don't care lolol... good bye..

• I voted women,
    however I don't mean to say that women are more shallow,
    I guess both genders are as shallow as the other,
    yet according to my experience and what I have read so far, women usually have way higher standards than men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I pride myself on being shallow. But other times I show my depth by disclosing stuff like movies I like and maybe take her to my favorite park.

2|0
    0|0
  • Girls not even a question

0|2
    6|0