Girls, would you ever date a handicapped guy?

I'm just curious because one of my friends had cancer when we were younger and he's in a wheelchair. He can walk with canes but he needs a wheelchair for long distances. Would you ever date someone like him because he doesn't think so?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure I would be able to. It is not a major dealbreaker. If he was blind or deaf... that would have been different but I know a guy in a wheelchair and I honestly would date him if he was interested.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. My friend is a great guy and a very strong person. Every dr he saw said he'd be paralyzed from the waist down as a result of the surgery needed and he learned to walk again less than a year after his surgery

• That is amazing :3 Your friend doesn't have to feel insecure. He'll be able to get a girl :)

• That's what I tell him but hopefully he'll believe it coming from you. Thanks

What Girls Said 4

• I am not currently interested in the dating world, but, that aside: a handicap would not be a deterrent. There may be certain cases that would introduce situations unique to the circumstances, but I am not opposed to working through them. I am more concerned about the person on the inside.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Although it would probably be demanding because of his condition if I really like someone I wouldn't care what other people thought

0|0
    0|0
  • If I loved him, les

0|0
    0|0